Friday, March 02, 2007

HEALING - DAY 30 - 030407

Sometimes I just don't have the time & energy to sit and write out the events of a day... or even that last couple of days. This is especially true when I'm having a tougher time maintaining my energy level. Sometimes it is because I am so busy using all my time to get things completed that by the end of the day I'm too exhausted to sit and compose a posting.

Then there are days like Wednesday. It was a bad day, and I have no idea how it happened - it just did. I awoke feeling less rested than usual. When I got up, I could tell that my tolerance for exercise was going to be less than usual as well. I was able to do things but had to rest afterward. I went out in the car to take care of some errands but was not motivated to exercise or walk the neighborhood.

My tolerance for exercise has lessened. I assume that this is just one of those "1 step back" moments before I continue to progress.

Friday nite I went to sleep at 6:00pm and got out of bed to start the day at 8:00am Saturday. I felt more motivated, but tolerance for exeercise is still lower than before.

It's Sunday at 8:15am and I'm about to get up and get things done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter