Friday, February 09, 2007

HEALING - DAY 7 - 020907

I am eating. My appetite is great... On top of 3 regular meals (more detail to follow) I drink 2 Ensure Plus every day. Each of those is 360 calories.

A special group of volunteers have taken on the task of preparing meals for Robbi and I. This is one of those "Angel" acts. Not only does this ensure that we eat complete nutritious meals regularly, but just as importantly - a great burden is lifted from Robbi! Aside from taking care of our home, our lives, AND ME - at least she doesn't need to plan for... shop for... prepare... cook... serve... and clean up from 2 meals every day.

OH YA - and before any of these people are allowed to cook for me, they have to undergo a mini-training session. There are many restrictions and requirements that must be adhered to, else my health/life is endangered. Based on the fact that I keep getting up and want to eat each day, I suspect that they are doing just fine on the lesson end. It's even better than that! These people know how to COOK!!!

GAME BALLS:

Karen (cook & trainer)
Alisa
Stacey
Marsha
Cindy

I've only gained 2 pounds so far. As far as I can determine, my body's metabolism is running at peak right now to handle all that is going on. I have to eat massive amounts just to maintain... That explains why I am so exhausted by 8pm every nite.

It's bed time now.............. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter