Friday, February 02, 2007

TRANSITION DAY - From Treatment >>> Healing

Today I transitioned from "Patient in Treatment" to being the person managing my own healing. I'm now just like all of you.

I live in my own home...
I have to leave my bed to get my blood tests...
The food I eat has never been de-taste-ified...
My doctor calls me, rather than showing up next my bed at 7:30am...
Nobody is adding up my fluid In/Out ratio!!!!!!!!!

I write this posting, sitting in our family room in WESTBOROUGH!

The last 4 days have a whirlwind of emotions and events.
AS I sort it out I will continue to summarize the past, report the present and plan the future.

Sweet Dreams for all of us.

David

1 Comments:

Blogger amysue said...

Hey, I've been reading the blog but wanted to delurk to say Welcome Home! Lok forward to seeing you about town when you're able.

-amysue

Sat Feb 03, 11:11:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter