Monday, January 29, 2007

DAY 35 - 012807

Robbi's Update:


Today is David’s, (& Emily’s) ½ birthday. We’re a strange family, we celebrate ½ birthdays. This ½ birthday is the most important one David has ever had. 6 months from now he should have a beautiful new strong immune system and taking a walk in the warm July air. Life is amazing.

When you’re normal immune system is humming our numbers are around 4,500. David hit Nadir on Tuesday which was 0 and today 5 days later his number is up to 1,900. This is wonderful! In fact so wonderful we’ve been given the heads up that David may be released to come back to our hotel room on Tuesday and be out-patient status for the next 2 weeks. I am cautiously very excited. This is at least a week earlier than we expected. Dr. Ann is very satisfied with David’s progress. We could be looking at the final weeks of our stay here. I prepared myself the best I could for “what if’s” but it didn’t occur to me that we could be ahead of schedule and I didn’t dare to dream of successfully being at the end of the process so soon. I’m very facklemped!

Life is amazing!

~ Robbi

1 Comments:

Blogger emmy. said...

Yay happy 1/2 birthday, Dad! (ignore that that's a day late...)

Mon Jan 29, 12:58:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter