Sunday, January 28, 2007

DAY 32 - Flashback - 012507

Thursday - I WAS A VERY BAD BOY...

All I'm allowed to say in this public forum is:

"To best of my recollection, Senator..."
"I love you Robbi."
"I wouldn't be here today without my nurses, techs, and doctors."
"I LOVE YOU ROBBI."

===========================================

What can be say about the events of this day are:

a) The cause of the A-Fib was determined by Dr. Ann
b) The cure involved adding and removing medications from my routine.
c) The fix took a period of time - during which my behavior was NOT NICE! d) The A-Fib was u

Rather than apologies and special thank yous - I award a round of GAME BALLS: Tania, Heather, Ginger, Dr Kong, Debbi, Dr Ron, all the patients on 3-North
.....AND MA BARABAN!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter