Friday, February 02, 2007

DAY 39 - 020107

FABULOUS FEBRUARY!
And that it is! I turned the calendar to February and it flips me out that it’s a new month. In the beginning of January I was overwhelmed looking at the month ahead and I couldn’t imagine making it through each day. February seemed a year away. I marked off every day after coming back from hospital and I thought, “Wow, we made it through another day”. I learned more about life in this past 6 weeks than any other time in my life. I think I’ve aged about 12 years too but it’s all good.

We met with Dr. Ann and David’s numbers are excellent. Tomorrow morning they will remove the line in his chest and then we’ll prepare to COME HOME!!!

To everyone here in ME - Thank you from the depths of our souls.
We are so grateful and filled with love for you all. We will miss seeing your smiling faces every day. I can’t say more than that for now because I’m all facklemped with each word I type. Just know that we are friends for life!

I’ll sign off so I can begin the packing process and I’ll be in touch with you all when we get home.
.......Too teary to continue. Love you all very much.

Robbi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robbie and David
I can't believe you're gone. It's weird that you're not still up on 3 north and we can't ask daily, "How's David?" I met you both at Ann's Christmas party and although I never cared for David physically as part of his team, I cared for you both and your family mentally...."pray without ceasing for this is the will of God" you've touched my heart and I will still be praying here in Maine for better days ahead, health, strength, and Faith! Anita MacKenzie RN

Fri Feb 02, 08:02:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter