Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I AM PLEASED... REALLY

After yesterdays posting I got a call from my sister, Linda. She felt as though my tone was much to drab, considering that my PFTs show that I am a lot better than we would have expected - if I hadn't had the procedure in January. Linda can "hear" my tone, all the way from Seattle, WA... It must the way I type...

Fact is, she's right. She is also correct when she says that I have a lot to be happy about. My excuse for being so "clinical" was that I am always trying to provide basic information without clouding over the facts with hopefulness and false expectations.
I get carried away sometimes.

So here is the touchy-feely report:

My breathing tests are level for nearly 7 months! This is very cool... Since I was diagnosed with Systemic Scleroderma (SSc) I have never had such a long period of stability. This is not to be taken lightly... nor does it mean that the SCT is working... but we will address those realities on another posting...
Since I am alive and better than I would have been - Linda asked me to express my genuinely happy feelings, so here it is... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Phew, now I'm out of breath and exhausted, so I'm going to finish watching the Sox game and go to bed...

Sweet Dreams to all...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so great to see a post from you and to hear the great news about your continuing recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you! All the best, /marc

Sun Jul 22, 08:07:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David & Robbi,
We've all been thinking about you and sending lots of happy, healing thoughts your way :)

from Justine, and everyone at The Hampton Inn in Waterville

(p.s. Sue & I cracked up at the kids on planes comment!)

Mon Jul 30, 06:30:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter