Friday, January 26, 2007

DAY 33 - 012607 - Life Rising

On Dec. 24th 1968, Apollo 8 was the first manned flight to pass behind the Moon - loss communications with Mission Control - and emerge safely on the other side. This photo was called "Earthrising" and was the first time humans had witnessed the beauty!
I remember watching TV with my family, and we held our breathes, listening to radio static (and Walter Cronkite) until Frank Borman broke radio silence with "In The Beginnining..." - Genesis.
I do not assume to compare my experience to the grandeau of these events!
My comparison is relatative to the personal experience of what Robbi and I just went through.
Generally, we have shared so much of our daily happenings. We laugh and joke and mostly it is easy to do so; even though, the doctors aren't smiling and the nurses are consulting with the doctors before even routine tasks can be completed.
We just passed behind the unknown.
Our entire medical team was challanged as they had not yet been...
My next postings will provide the detail -
My Medical Team, Robbi and I are better now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David-
I am pulling for you. You are in my thoughts constantly as I DO know what you are going through. It is no walk in the park and it takes stamina and courage to go through a SCT. Mostly, I want to hear that it worked!
Love Jan

Fri Jan 26, 05:01:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter