Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DAY 31 - 012407

Robbi's Update:

Today around 3am David hit Nadir. That means his prior immune system is gone. By the time Dr. Ann came in this morning his count was on its way back up. By the end of the weekend we’re expecting to see signs of new life.

David spent the day checked out. He even took off his blue tooth and his computer was off to the side! While sleeping like a baby they gave him a tune up by giving him a blood and plasma transfusion. All of David’s numbers were very low today so they wanted to kick him up a few notches. Other than that he feels great.

Miss my kitty ~ Miss my bed ~ and believe it or not I MISS my STOVE and OVEN!!! I can’t wait to have a stove & oven again!!

~ Robbi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I do not know where to begin but you both are an inspiration to me and many more people. I look forward to reading this Blog everyday I find it more informational and funny at times than Fox news and Sunday morning Cartoons. David Just the few times I have meet you my heart has been forever changed by your strength and incredible fight. We are all praying for you and P.S. Don’t forget to email me sometime so when you are better we can talk Computer Stuff. Your I.T. friend at MaineGeneral Dan

Thu Jan 25, 08:24:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter