Saturday, January 20, 2007

DAY 25 - 012007a

Today is a day of replenishment.
I'm feeling reasonably well this morning, physically. The only aches are from not finding a comfortable sleeping position. - I miss my bed at the hotel. THAT is a cool sleeping machine! -

Mentally - I'm ready to reinforce, supplement, and nourish the troops.
I've been focusing on the stem cells and they are circulating and finding their positions just as Dr. Ann game-planned. Communications with them are clear and bi-directional.
My exterior surfaces are evolving and preparing for their next assignments. Hair continues to shed, as my body once again approaches NADAR (base line neutropenic). This time It looks as though my beard, body and pubic hairs may fall out, also.

I am planning to take a luxurious face-cloth bath this morning. It takes me about 1 hour (mostly sitting on a towel covered chair) with 4 face-clothes, 3 towels and Howard Stern playing in the background.... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - does life get better than this?!?

Time to pamper myself....

1 Comments:

Blogger emmy. said...

you had to mention the pubic hairs. lol

Sat Jan 20, 11:23:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter