Sunday, December 31, 2006

DAY 4 – 123006

Not as bad as we expected. Slow and steady was our mantra for the day. The day began real tough but as it progressed David came around more and more. I called our head nurse and told her David was very uncomfortable, and didn’t sleep again. It was decided to order up a hospital bed., from a supply company. In 2 hours it was here and set up. They were amazing. I’m grateful every single day here. I ran a few more errands, (There is always a flipping Wal Mart and I can’t stay out of there!) in the SNOW STORM driving 4 miles an hour but I got everything done and came back in time to direct a crew in rearranging the furniture. We made it look like home and we’re very comfortable.

I just knocked David out with an Ambien because he hasn’t had a good night sleep in 2 nights. I don’t expect to hear much from him for the rest of the evening. We’re hanging out watching movies and I’m crocheting for the rest of the weekend because I’m making everyone in ME a shawl or a scarf!

I’m thinking of you all. Miss you all very much.

~ Robbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter