Sunday, December 31, 2006

DAY 3 – 122906

Today I shopped for presents for everyone in the hospital because we are in love with the whole team. I got to David at around 3. There is some very cool shopping around here. David was entertaining everyone in the hospital getting a sponge bath with the nurses and serving them the candy I brought in. We were discharged around 5:30 and came back to the hotel to get ready to go to our doctor’s home for a party. Very surreal…I didn’t dare get into a Scrabble game with a house full of doctors and nurses. They were using words I never want to know the meaning of! However my team won a game of music trivia. I had huge advantages because the music was from the 70’s, and I had David - “Mr. Information Man” and Dr. Traynor’s husband – “Mr. Information Man 2” on my team. Met their 2 horses with heads the size of my body and their 4 dogs. David and I had a ball.

Now back to reality because we’re told David will feel shitty the rest of the weekend into the week. We just hope it’s not too bad. But if it is I’ve assured him that I can go right next door to the drive up Baskin and Robbins and pick us up a couple of banana splits.

~ Robbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
free web counter